Paul + Lagi {Love Session} South Bank; Brisbane.

It's been long overdue since my last post and i do apologize. So much has been happening and me being a "wants everything to look perfect" kind of gal, was going to wait till my new blog was up to start blogging these recent shoots i've had in the last few months. But it kind of clashed with me not having so much time on my hands to get everything done and set up. So i've decided to wait until the new year with my new blog and start blogging again! Yay! With that said, Here's a Love Session feat. Lagi & Paul - the couple of the year i think! These guys were so much fun to shoot and it wasn't hard to capture their infectious love for each other. We started our session in the heart of brisbane, South bank and with good light and a fun couple to shoot, what more could a photographer ask for. I've known Lagi since we were kids in New Zealand and it was great to finally meet the guy who sweeps her off her feet ;) These two were so awesome, they even bought me dinner afterwards! Thanks guys, you rock! :)

How cute is this... "Peek a Boo!"

Isn't she just gorgeous! 
Can i have this dance... for the rest of my life.












Monday 5 November 2012

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive