Baby Ella's Christening

A few weeks ago i attended my first baby christening and it was an experience to remember. It was held in a beautiful Greek Orthodox Church in Westend, Brisbane. I've never seen such detail, elegance and so many chandelier's in a church building before. I met Ella's mother, Jade Callianiotis through her business face book page Wedding Bling where she asked me if i would be interested in shooting her daughters christening. The ceremony started with her God Mother/Aunty holding her as the priest would chant some scripture, followed by the baptism of little Ella. The christening was followed by a little gathering at home with food, pink decorations (Which i loved) and speeches that ended the day with laughter. Here are a few pictures of the day.... FL










Tuesday 17 July 2012

One response to Baby Ella's Christening

  1. Anonymous says:

    I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
    I'm quite certain I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    my webpage :: Clear CLeanse Pro Supplement

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive