Papa Bear | iMac





If good things come in small packages then great things come in big packages... but size isn't the issue as it's the speed that makes this great investment worth it. I call this the Papa bear of the family. My camera Body is Mama bear of course and my lenses is the babies [with their own personalities]. This 27" iMAC computer is GEEKED UP, Meaning it has 16gb RAM which is super fast and awesome! My old laptop was only a  2gb RAM.. SLOWEST computer ever compared to this iMac. Importing photo's and post processing has become so much faster and more efficient. 


[Wireless Keyboard and Mouse]


Thank you Steve Jobs for this amazing product.


My interior design is not up to scratch and my "so called workspace" needs more space. I'm definitely working on a few things and designing a workspace is definitely on my 'to do list' among other exciting things like designing a business website & blog... but im definitely taking baby steps making sure everything is next to perfect. Hope everyone had a FABULOUS easter weekend with your loved ones.

FL



Saturday 7 April 2012

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive