[New Editions] 2 the |canon| Family.

Ok. I bought 3 lenses from Adorama and it arrived yesterday but unknowingly i missed the fine print where it stated that i had to pay a custom fee. ugh! Gosh, they want more money?! I'm seriously thinking of selling some items in my house just to put food on the table. haha! Im just being dramatic. I didn't have the cash on me so my poor babies are sitting in a big warehouse somewhere needing a home. "Don't worry, mama's coming!" Hopefully they will arrive in mint condition. This is the first time i've bought something over the 'Thousand' dollar mark online and im a lil paranoid. I'm super excited about the new glass, the new edition to the family. Canon 85mm 1.8, 50mm 1.4 & 100mm Macro 2.8. Can't wait to try these babies out!



Since the post looks better with a photograph, here's one.

Peace ya'll x

Monday 19 March 2012

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive